1.11.2008

epiphany.

<---Our Family

Since my blog title is runnermom, I guess I can blog about being a runner and being a mom!

I have a 15 month old son, Logan. To say he is a good baby is an understatement. He is the best child ever! I'm biased because I'm his mom, but seriously, he's amazing. He's got dark blond hair that is in bad need of a first "real" haircut, blue eyes, and the most expressive eyebrows you've ever seen. He has a perfect little profile and a little cleft in his chin, compliments of his daddy. Logan is growing up so fast. I was putting him to bed last night and telling him how I remember how his body used to fit in my arms...not anymore. He also just started walking- a little late, but that's okay! His little thigh and arm muscles are pretty buff from crawling so much so long! And he's starting to say a few words now too. His favorite word being, of course, Da. :) Not to mention his personality is just like his daddy's too. He's becoming quite the character!!

No comments:

Post a Comment