1.17.2008

cutest thing ever.

Okay, so this is the 2nd cutest thing ever. I wrote a few days ago about Logan saying "Tickle, tickle", right? Well, ever since Logan was a teeny tiny baby, we always got him to laugh by smelling his feet and making funny faces and saying he had stinky feet...whether they were stinky or not. We do this mostly when we're dressing him, or changing his diaper.

So we're hanging out in the living room last night after dinner and Matt took Logan's shoes off. Then Logan grabs one of his shoes, puts it up to his face and smells the inside! :) Makes a funny face (he can't say stinky yet) and does it again, and again. It was WAY too cute. I tried to get a video of it, but I only got the tail end and not the cute part. He's so funny- he so hams it up just like his daddy!

I did my run today again. With this new program I'm running 5x/week. WOW- that's a lot of running! 3 miles on the treadmill again today- 16 miles total for this week so far, and it was snowing this morning, a little accumulation. I listened to Lindsay's No Comment song 3x. Makes me smile and makes me proud every time I hear it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment