5.19.2010

back on again.

Well, the mommmy switch has flipped back to on. The past few days have consisted of a wonderful solo run, quality sister time, awesome Thai food and a trip to another of my happy places- Whole Foods. I seriously could wander the aisles of Whole Foods all day. How I love it there. Where else can you get shiitake mushrooms in bulk? I also found unsweetened coconut so I can make these apricot almond bars I've been drooling over.

However, my trip to Whole Foods wasn't perfect. Logan didn't have his listening ears on and wandered away from me in the store. My heart dropped to my feet for those few seconds until I found him. He has always been so good at staying by my side that I guess I took it for granted. I have a feeling that he'll be getting more defiant before he gets better. Between both of them, I have so much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment