11.03.2010

a sweet gift recommendation.

Outer Space and aliens are all the rage in my house these days. From Star Wars to Planet Tickle and everything in between, my 4 year old is obsessed and my 19 month old is quickly following suit.

That said, I wanted to give a shout-out to a special book we received last year as a Christmas gift.
Tickle Monster by Josie Bissett (yes, of Melrose Place fame for all you thirty-somethings out there!)


This is hands down one of the cutest books I've ever read and Logan and Meyer get a kick out of all the tickles! We have the laughter kit which includes the hardcover book and fingerless tickle mitts in a darling gift box. Give the gift of tickles to a child or children you love this holiday season and watch them light up with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment