11.26.2010

friday, black friday.

For someone who absolutely LOVES to shop, its a big surprise that I stay far, far away from the stores and the crowds on Black Friday. While I love getting great prices and even better deals, I just can't talk myself into braving the early morning rush...although this year, it's kind of turned into the late night rush, with the lure of early Black Friday interrupting the digestion of our Thanksgiving dinner.

That's not to say I didn't consider it last night and early this morning. Target had a wonderfully sweet deal on the Razor scooter I want to get Logan. And Kohl's was practically giving away these cute, cozy little ballet-like slippers. And of course the 50% off deals at Toys-R-Us beckoned. But a full 8 hours sleep was a little more important to me this year.

Oh, well. Black Friday and it's insane deals will still be around next year if I can talk myself into going.

What about you? Did you take advantage of all Black Friday had to offer this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment