11.13.2010

holiday cards from shutterfly? sign me up, please!

Having worked in a brick and mortar stationery shop for over 10 years has made me a paper snob of sorts. So imagine my surprise to find that quite a few of the holiday photo cards for 2010 that Shutterfly offers tickle my fancy! Shutterfly card quality has really improved over the years and I would be love the smiling faces of my family to adorn one of these cards. The problem is choosing a favorite!!
Whimsical delight?
Timeless elegance?
Vintage modern?

My decision may be a difficult one, but yours doesn't have to be, with so many Holiday card options to choose from in so many different styles. And if you're looking for the perfect photo inspired gift, look no further than Shutterfly!

Fellow bloggers, to get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, just click here.

1 comment: