7.22.2010

what a week!

Things have been so busy lately that my head is likely to explode! While the rest of me implodes from this muggy, disgusting heat. But if there's anything I love about summer, it's keeping me and my boys busy- preferably out and about. It's so much fun to catch up with friends and keep the boys occupied while doing it!

The week started with cooking class and playtime and was the beginning of Logan's current obsession with Zhu Zhu Pets. What is the deal with these things anyway? I don't get the appeal of a furry, battery-powered hamster...I must be missing something.

Then it was time for a dentist appointment for Logan! He did a great job...went straight back to the chair and even the dentist, who has been my dentist since I was 5 years old, commented that he was amazed Logan's my son since I had a terrible fear of the dentist. No cavities, which is pretty incredible considering the amount of candy Logan consumes. :) I also got to satisfy one of my cravings for dinner...a carnitas burrito bol from Chipotle. Delish, and I guess the cheese quesadilla Logan and Meyer shared wasn't half bad either since Logan polished off his portion.

We also headed to the zoo for some fun with friends and animals! Logan loves the zoo and again was asking all about the skulls of some of the animals. We met up with some friends and Logan loved hanging out with the older kids for sure! Logan slurped up an ICEE and splashed around a little bit at the splash pad to cool off on a hot day. I made some fresh tomato sauce and served it on pasta for a delicious warm weather dinner.

I just found out that the Ford Explorer is being redesigned for 2011. The new look hasn't been unveiled yet, but I'm so excited to check it out! Other cars on my wishlist- the new Subaru Outback crossover and the Subaru Forester. For some reason, I just love the look of Subarus. Sporty and stylish all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment