7.12.2010

decor envy.

I have no talent when it comes to decorating. Zero, zip, nada. Then why am I so addicted to home decor websites and magazines? I love flipping the pages of Martha Stewart Living, Elle Decor and similar...trying to pinpoint a style of my own. I have come to the conclusion that I have no particular style...but when I see something I love, I lust after it, dream about it, etc.

For example, I was virtually flipping the pages of Lonny Magazine online when I came across these chairs. OMG. Love. They can be found at Somerset Bay Home.



I don't even want to know how much they cost. They are a far cry from the dining chairs I currently have from Ikea! I just think they are so gorgeous and soothing. Well, they are added to the list for the dining room I'll have- one of these days!

Other current favorites include these delightful pillowcases from reverie-daydream:



And this tote in my favorite colors from Saltbox:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those pillowcases too! Bright Side Project, woo! I hope one of us wins :)

    ReplyDelete