2.01.2008

m-o-o-n -- that spells...

One of Logan's favorite bedtime books is Pajama Time by Sandra Boynton. Every time I read it to him (at least 5x per week), I point out specific things in the book...certain colors, shapes, etc. On the first page in the book, there is a picture of a moon, so I always ask Logan, "Where's the moon?" and I point to it. Last night, for the first time, when I asked him where the moon was...he pointed right to it. :) All by himself. :) So then, just to be sure, I read him another book that had a picture of a moon in it. I asked him again where the moon was...and he pointed to it again!! I'm such a proud mommy! 1 word down...a trillion to go. ;)

Massive snow storm last night...so it looks like I'll be doing my runs on the treadmill for awhile. Though it was snowy out all day yesterday and I saw a group of boys (probably one of the high school teams) running. How they managed to keep their footing I don't know.

So, I had a boring run on the treadmill again today. The more I run on it, the more I detest it. I SO much prefer running outside. I never thought I would say that! Oh, and I think it's about time to change my running shoes. There seems to be many opinions on how many miles you should have on running shoes until you change. Most opinions fall right around 300-400 miles...at least on active.com. There are close to 400 miles on my Brooks. I can tell they are starting to wear...not as much spring as there used to be. I will miss them, I've had them since July, and I have many memories with these shoes. Maybe I'll start a collection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment