2.18.2008

new shoes, etc.


Well, last week I said goodbye to my old Brooks...and hello to my new Brooks!! Aren't they pretty?? They look just like my old ones, except they are purple. I tried a few other pairs...but figured if it ain't broke, why fix it?
So I was able to get outside for my run yesterday. It was so nice, after countless treadmill runs these past few weeks. The weather was iffy...but I managed to stay dry. I completed my 5 miler in 49:00 even. And my new shoes worked perfectly!
Logan's been having a rough time cutting his bottom cuspids. He was Mr. Crankypants for 2 days straight! Yesterday, he got his first boo-boo...he fell down and put his tooth through his lip. So he has a fat lip today, but the swelling has gone way down. Poor little guy! He's feeling much better- he's in pretty good spirits today!

No comments:

Post a Comment