9.25.2010

yes, it's been awhile!

Between busy days and trying to combat sickies in my house (my husband and Meyer), I have had no time for blogging. Then the sickies finally fell on me...the only person in our family who rarely gets sick...and I was out for the count. But mommies really have no time or business being sick! So I fought my way through it and after a false alarm a few days ago, am finally feeling a bit better...just in time for a busy weekend and even busier week!

Our family has lots to celebrate these days. A milestone family anniversary, my mom's birthday, our niece's 20th birthday and Logan's 4th birthday. Not to mention my birthday is also on the horizon. But these events aren't the only reasons worth celebrating. We have so much to be thankful for and that reason alone gives us cause for celebration every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment