9.13.2010

school has started!

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that as of September 9, 2010 I have a preschooler! It seems like just yesterday Logan relied on me for almost everything, and now, almost 4 years later, he's becoming his own person and blossoming. What a sight to see.

We got an early start that day. I wanted to get some pictures of Logan with his brother and with his backpack before we started the 3 block trek to school. Logan looks so proud and Meyer looks even prouder, if that's possible. My boys...growing up so fast.

I had so many hopes for Logan's first day. That he would listen to his teachers, make lots of new friends and feel at home in his new surroundings. We walked up to the school and met with Logan's longtime friends Daniel and Owen and had a little picture session. Logan could not wait to start his day and a tiny little part of me hoped he would look back at me when it was time to go in the building...he didn't. He skipped right in to the next phase of his life with excitement and bravado. That's my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment