9.13.2010

my little ketchup face.

Meyer loves ketchup. I think it's his favorite food- or at least his favorite condiment. If there is ketchup on his plate, it's always the first thing gone...smeared all over his hands, his tray, his face. I fed him lunch this afternoon. Grilled Cheese. His second favorite food. Next thing I know, he's facedown on his tray, licking off all traces of ketchup. I looked at him and cracked up and then he started giggling...my blue eyed little ketchup monster. Oh, did I mention that today was bathtime? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Haha that is so cute & so gross at the same time! I hate the way ketchup smells haha but it looks great on him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://becauseimaddicted.net/

    This is a great fashion blog & the banana bites entry would be a good idea for you & the kiddies! :D

    ReplyDelete