4.30.2010

waiting till next year.

I had all the best intentions in the world when I thought I might be able to run the 2010 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Then the race filled up and I did some research into running for charity. And then I missed the deadline for that. So it turns out that I won't be running the Chicago Marathon this year. And that's okay! I'm going to make the most of this summer getting myself in the best shape ever. I'm going to work on my speed, endurance and distance, and also work on strength so training for the 2011 Chicago Marathon is a snap. ;)

I have a new summer look! My sister came over yesterday and chopped all my hair off. It is a cute choppy bob and I love it! She razored the ends so it's got lots of movement and texture. Now I think I need to add some color and I'll be set for the season.

My run this morning was a good one. I was supposed to run yesterday but there was some major wind going on so I postponed my run till this morning. Still super windy- what is up with that? But I did just fine- 4 miles with the kidlets in the jogger on a beautiful, mild morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment