3.04.2008

spring is coming.

Finally! This winter has been a killer and the end is in sight. This summer is going to be so awesome. Long walks, park playdates, sunshine, the pool...ahhhh. I can't wait to show it all to Logan. He'll have a blast, I'm sure!

According to my calendar, daylight savings time begins this weekend! I haven't heard anything about it, so I'm wondering if it's really true. Anyone know?

Speaking of walks, Matt, Logan and I will be walking in the March of Dimes March for Babies in Joliet on May 4. Logan and I did the walk last year, and since we are in a small way affected by this cause, our family is walking in honor of those families who aren't as fortunate. It's the least we can do.

And with spring around the corner, so is race season!!! The first race of the year is in about 3 weeks. Cannot wait. I'm also thinking of running a half marathon in April up in Milwaukee. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment